Request Criminal Record Check (CRC) from Criminal Records Review Program (CRRP)
The criminal record check may be applied online by visiting the Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General's website using the access code below.
- Online Link: https://justice.gov.bc.ca/eCRC/
- Access Code: DSM97RKTKU
- Instructions: eCRC Online Service Walk-through Guide
If you do not succeed with completing the application of your criminal record check through the CRRP online system, you will be asked to complete a manual identification verification process:
- Print out the form provided by the online system, carefully review the form, sign beside Applicant Signature on the last page;
- Ensure your e-mail address is included on the form for payment purposes;
- attach one notarized copy of your primary ID and one notarized copy of your secondary ID;
- send the package by mail to:
College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of BC
Criminal Record Check
1664 West 8th Avenue,
Vancouver, BC V6J 1V4
Applicants are fully responsible for providing the criminal record check verification authorization to the Criminal Record Review Program. Applicantant's fingerprints may be required by CRRP after a CRC request submitted. Click here for details.
A CRC Service number will be provided by the CRRP when the applicant pay the CRC fees.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to follow up his/her CRC request by contacting CRRP.
If you have any questions or would like to follow up on your application, please contact the Criminal Record Review Program (CRRP):
- Phone: 1.855.587.0185 (option 2) - Toll free
- Fax: 1.250-953-0408
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/safety/crime-prevention/criminal-record-check