December 1, 2021
管理局在此宣布本次2022-2024理事會選舉結果。新當選的三位理事分別是Chang Ming Li註冊中醫師，Jason Tutt註冊針灸師，和Ganglin Yin高級中醫師。
Chang-Ming LI ▶ ▼
Registration Number: 02546
Registration Title: Registered TCM Practitioner
City of Residence: Vancouver, District 1 - Lower Mainland
Education: UBC, BCIT, ICTCM
Employment: Self-employed, owner operator
College Involvement: N/A
I am a TCM Practitioner of almost 20 years. Before joining the TCM professional, I worked as the administrative manager and the compliance principal in charge of the derivatives at one of the most recognized global investment firm.
I was indoctrinated with the TCM philosophy in my early childhood by ancestors who also practiced TCM. As a long time BC resident, I witnessed the growth the TCM profession since 1980s. I want to work with all members of the college to bring the TCM profession to a higher level of recognition and to enrich the public with an alternative that is unmatched in quality and integrity.
Jason Daniel Jeffrey TUTT ▶ ▼
Registration Number: 04421
Registration Title: Registered Acupuncturist
City of Residence: Port Coquitlam, District 1 - Lower Mainland
Education: Acupuncture Diploma
Employment: Advanced Healing Arts, Registered Acupuncturist
College Involvement: Member of Patients Relations Committee 2016-current; Registration Committee 2018-2021
1) Served 5 years on CTCMA Patient Relations, 3 Years on Registration Committee.
2) Served 5 years on ATCMA Board and as President to secure TCM’s ICBC and WorkSafeBC coverage
1) Promote and enhance the ability of CTCMA registrants to respond and adapt to changes in practice environments, advances in technology and other emerging issues including scope of practice.
2) Strive for maximum level of transparency between the College and its registrants.
3) Ensure that TCM’s identity and traditions are maintained throughout College amalgamation.
4) Establish aspects of practice that registrants may delegate to a non-registrant, including removing needles.
5) Advocate for collaborative relationships with other Colleges.
Ganglin Yin ▶ ▼
Registration Number: 00170
Registration Title: Doctor of TCM
City of Residence: Victoria, District 2 - Outside the Lower Mainland
Education: Master Degree of Medicine
Employment: Principal, Oshio College of Acupuncture and Herbology
College Involvement: N/A
It is my commitment to serving the public interest when I serve on the board. I have over 20 years of experience to teach acupuncture and TCM students BC health regulations, to manage an acupuncture and TCM school and treat patients with acupuncture and TCM in BC. I believe that my working experience and skills will be of value when serving on the board.
就此次理事選舉結果，管理局行政總裁兼註冊總監何俊緯表示：“在過去的充滿挑戰的兩年間，展望未來， 我們堅信Chang Ming Li註冊中醫師，Jason Tutt註冊針灸師以及Ganglin Yin高級中醫師將對理事會的工作大有幫助，管理局欣見三位新理事將分享他們的專業與見解，共同帶領管理局走向更好的未來。”
- Guo Ding 丁果先生
- Dr. Jennifer Jianying Gao 醫師
- Chang Ming Li 註冊中醫師
- Edwin Liu 先生
- Holly-Marie Janet Page 女士
- Dr. Kimberley Schneberk 醫師
- Jocelyn Stanton 女士
- Peter Stevenson-Moore 醫師，主席
- Weichong Joshua Tan 先生
- Jason Tutt 註冊針灸師
- Dr. Ganglin Yin 醫師
- Dr. Weidong Yu 醫師
管理局的理事來自中醫所有的專業領域，同心協力做為一個團隊，以公眾利益為依歸制定健全的政策與管理決策，指引管理局的運作，並確保管理局盡到財務責任。管理局在此特別向卸任的理事致意，衷心感謝Dr. Eyal Lebel醫師，Rachel Ling註冊中醫師及Beverly Osachoff註冊中醫師過去幾年為理事會貢獻的心力。