All applicants applying for registration with the College must successfully complete the Jurisprudence Examination.
Important Update (2020-03-13): Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the test centre network for the Jurisprudence Examination will be closed for a period of 45 days beginning Monday, March 16th until Thursday, April 30th. All candidates with current bookings should login to the platform for notification of this change. New exam bookings are UNAVAILABLE at this time.
Application Procedure ▶ ▼
The College contracted with Yardstick to administer the Jurisprudence Examination. Please follow the procedures below to apply to write the Jurisprudence Examination:
- Read the Jurisprudence Examination Candidate Handbook.
- Go to the Jurisprudence Examination Site: https://ctcmajp.ysasecure.com/.
- Click the ‘sign up’ button to create an account (if this is your first application to write the Jurisprudence Examination).
- Complete the required information in order to proceed with the application.
- Click on the ‘products’ tab and purchase the Jurisprudence Examination. Purchases are made online using a credit card only (no other form of payment is accepted).
- Once the purchase is complete, simply click on ‘Assessments’ and click on the flashing ‘book’ button that will appear next to the Jurisprudence Examination name.
- You will be required to choose the region, select available testing location you wish to write at and provide 3 date and time options that you are available to write the examination and submit the booking. The testing sites will review these dates and confirm which they are available for, using the first date listed as the candidates' first preference. Wherever possible the testing site will accommodate the first date provided.
After a booking is submitted, the booking request will be sent to the testing site for review and approval. You will be notified by the testing site once your booking is approved.
Examination Resources ▶ ▼
Jurisprudence Examination Candidate Handbook
The Jurisprudence Examination Candidate Handbook contains detailed information about the policies, procedures for the Examination, including examination format, scoring, passing grades, and application process.
Jurisprudence Course Handbook
The Jurisprudence Examination is based on the:
Jurisprudence Examination Accommodation
Candidates with a disability who requires examination accommodations must submit a request for consideration (in writing, signed, dated, and enclosed with supporting documentation) to the College at least twenty (20) business days prior to their anticipated examination write date.