New Board Member ▶ ▼
We are pleased to welcome the new public Board member Mr. Guo Ding, appointed by the Ministry of Health.
Mr. Ding’s biography may be viewed at Board Members.
2018 Annual General Meeting Announcement ▶ ▼
The Annual General Meeting will be held on October 21, 2018 (Sunday) at the Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport (8181 Cambie Road, Richmond, BC).
Detailed information will follow. Please mark October 21, 2018 on your calendar.
Continuing Education credits will be given for both, the Annual General Meeting and the Scientific/Education Seminar.
Board Election ▶ ▼
The Board of the College is the policy-making and governing body. It receives its authority from the Health Professions Act. The board manages the business of the College and ensures that the College meets the public interest objects and duties specified in the Act.
This year, there are three positions up for election for the 2018 - 2021 term. The positions are open to registrants in the following electoral districts:
- District 1 (Lower Mainland) for two candidates; and
- District 2 (the province of British Columbia outside of Lower Mainland) for one candidate.
You can play an important role in these elections by identifying and nominating the best possible candidates or deciding to run for yourself.
Board Elections: Key Dates
- September 12, 2018 - Nomination Opens
- October 11, 2018 - Nomination Closes
- November 10, 2018 - Online Election Poll Opens
- December 11, 2018 - Online Election Poll Closes
Further information will follow.